Cylindo Studio is a tool accessible by clients via the Cylindo platform. Cylindo Studio allows marketing teams and in-house designers with no or limited 3D knowledge to create lifestyle imagery with their products in a photorealistic environment.
With Studio, Cylindo clients can generate and iterate upon photorealistic lifestyle imagery at scale. Studio provides users the ability to choose a space, set the wall and floor options, design it using a universal library of props, and render with your product of choice in all its configurations – in less than a few hours. Ultimately, cutting down on time spent planning, managing, communicating, and developing lifestyle imagery created through traditional photography or 3D agencies. With Studio Templates, you can reduce the time spent even more while increasing your output by utilizing pre-designed room templates and simply swapping in your product before hitting ‘render’.
Combined with the Cylindo platform, it’s easier than ever to create visuals using your 3D master assets exactly when you need and distribute across all channels to ensure coverage from website to catalog to retailers and so on.
Quality and realism
Increase buyer confidence in the quality/aesthetic of your products by showcasing them in high-quality “real-life” settings without needing to manufacture them.
Cost, Efficiency, Logistics – Cover a higher number of products and product configurations with photorealistic visuals at a fraction of the cost and involvement it takes to plan, produce, review, share, and maintain assets with a photoshoot and/or with a 3D agency.
Reliability – Ensure that you are getting the right shot exactly as you need it and reduce the risk of lost time, money, or unused visuals when traditional photography hiccups occur.
Product Customization – Produce product imagery that can be configured by your customer to show any configuration available in-context.
Image and Asset Flexibility – Take control of your assets with the ability to quickly and easily update your visuals. Make as many updates as necessary to get your perfect shot.
Consistency – Achieve visual consistency across product imagery and channels for a more cohesive shopping experience for your buyers. Plus, ensure all products are shown with configurable lifestyle imagery.
Self-service UI - Use the self-service UI to place products in a room and create photorealistic lifestyle imagery themselves.
Room Library - Select any product from your inventory and place in any 3D environment from the Library.
Prop library - Style the room with pre-existing props from Cylindo’s library or get custom props created by the Cylindo team.
Custom Assets - Work with our Custom team to create your own unique library of props and rooms for a more tailored offering (additional fees may apply)
Angled shots - Generate multiple shots of the same Studio Setup from different angles, including detail shots, for a consistent look and feel across product images.
Product/prop positioning – Position products and props anywhere in the 3D environment.
Configurable renderings – Render product in all configurations.
Progress Notifications – Initiate render and get notified when render is complete.
CAPI Integration – Serve the finished rendering via CAPI.
Visual iterations – Go back and create as many iterations of your rendering at no additional cost.
Templates - Choose from a universal library of pre-designed room templates or create your own.
With Studio Templates, you can create imagery even faster by choosing from Cylindo’s library of pre-designed room templates and inserting the products of your choice. With templates designed to perfectly highlight the best lighting and angles of a room, you can easily churn out high-quality and professionally designed lifestyle imagery without the need for high-level photography and design skills yourself. Achieve better consistency by using the same template to generate lifestyle imagery for all of your products.
Choose to bring in your own art directors to create signature templates in order to establish brand standards at the higher level while enabling your teams to produce the imagery at scale.
See how to get started with creating templates here.
- Cylindo Studio allows customers to cover a higher number of products and product configurations with photo realistic visuals at a fraction of the cost and involvement normally required of traditional photography.
- Changes and fast iteration on visuals produced in a photo studio are not possible, making it difficult for e-commerce marketing managers to perform optimization exercises. Cylindo Studio allows customers to continue expanding and iterating on their library of visual assets to achieve better marketing and merchandising results.
- Lifestyle or Silo shots created within Cylindo Studio can be used in print (pamphlets and product catalogs), emails, product thumbnails, campaigns (branded, social media, targeted, etc), online product configurations, or even in-store (such as tablets or kiosks to generate final previews of what a product will look like in a real room).
- Lighting and camera presets can ensure that batch visuals are consistent.
- Studio visuals complement photography: it enables the marketing team to create visuals for those products that usually have no in-context images due to budget, time, and logistic constraints.
- Create lifestyle imagery at scale by utilizing templates to make more content in the same amount of time.
- Give control back to your Marketing team and creative designers – and facilitate dialogue between the two – by using an interface within the Cylindo platform to select the products and create imagery.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be on Cylindo Platform
- The Cylindo Studio room library will continue expanding to encompass a wider range of style needs. However, customers who need exclusive access to a room setup will be able to purchase additional packages to work with our Custom Team to create custom scenes and build up their own library of exclusive architecture to utilize within Cylindo Studio.