Cylindo 360 Viewer Google Analytics Definitions
The Cylindo Analytics event data
At a basic level, the solutions measure when:
- The viewer loads.
- The viewer is seen in the viewport by the visitor.
- The visitor interacts with the viewer.
The interactions we measure are as follows:
- Full screen
- Feature Changed
For products where Augmented Reality (AR) is enabled, the solution measures when:
- Cylindo AR button loads
- Cylindo AR button is seen in the viewport by the visitor
- Cylindo AR launched
- Cylindo AR button clicked
- Cylindo AR banner button tapped
On top of this, we label the events and user sessions with custom dimensions and custom metrics.
How we send the data to your GA property
You can use either the Google Tag Manager (GTM) dataLayer integration, or choose to send the data directly to your GA property using analytics.js.
With GTM, we always use the window.dataLayer.push and the event trigger cylindoEvent, so that it is easy for you to use in other marketing platforms if you have the need.
An event via the dataLayer looks like this:
Cylindo Basic Dashboard template
We are working to provide the most meaningful metrics possible. Take note that the current metrics are limited by the simple fact that the Cylindo 360 Viewer is only present on your product pages.
Transactions With Cylindo 360 Interaction
- Counts transactions in sessions where the user both actively interacted with the Cylindo 360 viewer and completed a transaction.
Conversion Rate With Cylindo Interaction
- Measures the conversion rate of sessions with users who interacted with the Cylindo 360 viewer and also completed a transaction.
Conversion Rate Without Cylindo Interaction
- Measures the conversion rate of sessions with users who did not interact with the Cylindo 360 viewer and completed a transaction.
Cylindo Cart-to-Detail Rate
- The Cart-to-Detail rate is the number of products added to a shopping cart per number of product-detail views in sessions that interacted with the Cylindo 360 viewer.
Cylindo 360 Buy-to-Detail Rate
- Buy-to-Detail Rate shows the percentage of people who bought an item on a website after viewing that product’s page in sessions that interacted with the Cylindo 360 viewer. It is a Bottom of Funnel metric in Google Analytics that essentially shows how successful a product page is at turning a potential buyer into an actual buyer.
Cylindo 360 Powered Revenue & Transactions
- Chart with transactions and revenue that was generated in sessions where the user interacted with the Cylindo 360 viewer. This is to indicate that Cylindo 360 was a part of the customer experience that ultimately led to a purchase. Currently also counts other items in the same cart due to technical limitations.
Cylindo AR Dashboard template
AR Enabled Product Views
- Number of Product Views where AR option was present in the 360 Viewer. AR option is only presented to consumers who use supported devices.
Transactions by Cylindo AR (Session)
- Pie chart over the distribution of transactions where Cylindo AR was an option. Differentiates between Cylindo AR launches and if the AR button was present.
Unique AR-Enabled Product Views
- Unique number of Product Views where AR option was present in the 360 Viewer. AR option is only presented to consumers who use supported devices.
Unique Cylindo AR Launches
- Counts unique number of launches of the Cylindo AR Viewer.
Transactions With Cylindo AR Interactions
- Counts transactions in sessions where the user both actively launched Cylindo AR and completed a transaction.
AOV With Cylindo AR Interactions
- Average Order Value (AOV) for all sessions with Cylindo AR interactions