Viewer version 4.4.0
- Implemented new functionality to send tracking events to Google Analytics via Google Tag Manager or analytics.js
- Changes in Google Model Viewer caused AR files to not load when opened from the 360 HD Viewer. Added fix to open AR files on Android with Googles updated Model Viewer.
Viewer version 4.3.0
- Default configurations when the viewer is initialized are supported.
- Configuration aliases are supported in the Viewer. Configuration Alias allows you to map a combination of feature to a unique ID per product.
- Changing the product shown by the HD 360 viewer at runtime is now supported.
- Implemented new functionality to remove the environment shadows from the products.
- Fix added for skuExists functionality.
- Fix added to update the 3d models downloaded by the “View in AR button” when features are changed.
Functions - New
Properties - New
- removeEnviromentShadow - Remove environment shadow allow you to set if your product should be displayed with or without environment shadow (The shadow the product cast to the ground) in the Viewer
Viewer version 4.2.2
- Fix to download the image gallery in the provided order by the frames property.
Viewer version 4.2.1
- Fix to prevent blurred images on IE and Edge.
Viewer version 4.2.0
- Implemented new functionality to allow users to reorder the thumbnails bar using the frames property.
- Implemented new mixed zoom mode to allow users to use different zoom levels from 2k to 4k.
- Support for WCAG Levels A and AA.
- Updated to use content API v2
- Now the loading bar is displayed for all the viewer types, including custom viewer presentation.
- Fix for rotation on iOS devices.
- Fix to prevent empty strings as fallback images.
Functions - New
Functions - Deprecated
Properties - New
- productCode - Replace the deprecated property SKU. productCode is the identifier you have set on the product in Cylindo.
- size - Allows to change the size of the images displayed in the 360 viewer.
- version - Allows to change the version of the product. Should only be used for testing new products or product versions. Responses are slower than when default version is requested.
Properties - Updated
- title - Default value updated from “360 HD product view” to 360 HD Product Viewer
- frames - The frames property now allow you to include styleshots and alternate images in the array. This also let you order alternateContent and Styleshots before 360 frames in the Thumbnails.
- maxZoom - Added possibility to set mixed zoom mode, in addition to 2k and 4k.
Properties - Deprecated
Properties - Removed
- alternateImages - As announced in Viewer version 3.0, the alternateImages property is removed. alternateContent property replaces the functionality.
- threeSixty - As announced in Viewer version 3.0 the threeSixty property is removed. Presentation property replaces the functionality.
- WCAG support does not include support for videos and speech inputs are limited to display links with aria-labels.
From version 4.x of the 360 HD Viewer Cylindo will be using semantic versioning.
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
- MAJOR version when there are made incompatible changes (API or CSS).
- MINOR version when there are released new functionality in a backwards compatible manner
- PATCH version when there are made backwards compatible bug fixes.
You will have to manually update all new MAJOR versions. Minor versions and patches will automatically be updated when they are released.