Integrating Cylindo’s 360 HD Viewer has never been easier
To simplify the integration of the 360 HD Viewer to your website, we created the Viewer Integration Tool. Using this tool, you will be able to fully customize the 360 HD Viewer appearance before you integrate the other Viewers. Then, from within Cylindo’s Viewer Integration Tool web interface, you can generate the script needed for integrating the Viewers into your website.
When you open the tool, you will see a viewport with the Viewer on the left side and all the custom configuration options on the right side. Here is where you get to select different options and decide how the Viewer will look on your product page.
What can be customized?
- Starting frame - You can pick one of the 32 different angles as a starting frame that will show as the Viewer loads.
- Type of presentation - 360-views, single image, carousel or stacked Viewer - it’s up to you.
- Zoom - 4K is the default zoom on the desktop version and 2K is the default on mobile devices. However, you can define the level of zoom you would like to have.
- Background color - Select the background color for your Viewer with a simple Hex Color picker.
- Image format - Choose between JPG and PNG to select the format of the image files.
- Thumb bar location - Specify the location of the thumb bar yourself - left, right or bottom.
- Zoom mode - When navigating in zoom mode, you can choose between panning or dragging.
Once you choose all options and generate the script, all you need to do is copy and paste it into your website’s HTML page, and the Viewer will come to life with all the custom options you’ve selected in the Viewer Integration Tool.
Access the Viewer Integration Tool here.